FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When should my child begin learning English?
When it comes to learning a new language, it's always better to begin sooner rather than later. However, at very young ages, formal education is not necessary. English learning can begin at home in an informal way, through allowing children to watch English-language television shows, listening to English songs and stories. Once the child is over 2 years old, he or she can go to a professional English language school to begin their formal education.
In general though, the best time for children to learn English is before they are 12 years old. At that time, the child should not have much homework from their day school, and are at an age where they pick up new languages fairly quickly. Beginning an English education before age 12 can lay foundation for a child's self-confidence, as well as increase his or her chances at studying abroad. A big part of a child's success are far-sighted parents who carefully make long-term plans in raising their child.
2. How CAN parents help improve their children's English skills at home?
It is important to make early contact with a child regarding language. Children enjoy almost everything: cartoons, children's TV programs, songs, stories, and so on. Parents should spend some time every day with them, for about 15 minutes, either reading stories to their kids or watching English television programs with them to help develop rudimentary English.
3. How do I choose an English Language Training Institution?
There are a FEW criteria to Consider When Choosing an English learning Program:
a) To all foreign teachers, native English-speaking countries, but also to the local teacher, such as the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, the United Kingdom and North American English accent, note there are some differences. Do not believe that poor Chinese Children Basic English, the class teacher will understand, this is a thinking adult. Children acquire language skills. How far is a mystery but one wrong thing is, the child is through frequent contact with English-speaking people to get English ability.
b) Pay reasonable fees. Learning a language is a long process, but also to maintain a relatively high frequency, high frequency fees is bound to sacrifice, low frequency, can learn something, but it is the word "to have a breakthrought".
c) Curriculum to life, and the language is far from sitting in a classroom can be learned every day in conjunction with real life. Just as we can speak Chinese, it is not learned in the classroom.
d) The organizer of training institutions. How to understand
Children Learn English, many Organizers and Training Institutions Take it just as a Business, Money That there is to set up, in FACT, is to Understand That he is not very good, the Effect is like a.
5) There SHOULD Also Consider other Factors, SUCH as Distance, Classroom Environment, Safety, Materials and so on. Do not Believe the Short-Term Publicity CAN Learn English, and do not Care What about teaching and learning Methods iffy, have not, this is our many years of experience in Canada.
6) It is now Becoming More and More commercialized Educational Institutions, Engage in a Lot of Mess to Learn What this and That. In Canada, 10 years of Education to do, found That Chinese even Today's English Education in Reverse Phase. Many children spend a lot of money and time are not yet good degree of early English poor students. These students go abroad, English is quite poor. Why, because today's Chinese education is too commercialized, spend a lot of educational institutions to engage in advertising , Business Operations and Substantial Commission, while Ignoring the Essence of Education, made the Education Industry SECTOR Became a Flicker. Education SHOULD be a Child-centered Education !!
4. How long will it take for my child to learn English?
First, make sure that the vast majority of children can learn English. For a child of about 3 or 4 years old to maintain a relatively high frequency of exposure to the English language, 1 and a half years is very small. Our Chinese Canadian employees begin their year and a half into the nursery children are, of course, at home watching cartoons before. After about a year's time, they will be able to understand English and the teacher can simply exchange.
5. How will participating in your school's English training courses help my child? Will Participating in your Child's School English Training courses Help?
Our courses are Chinese Children Learn English with Reference to Canadian experience to Stage set for the Lower Grades in ELEMENTARY School Examination is not necessarily Obvious Advantages, BUT ELEMENTARY School and the High School and College Entrance exam in Particular, the Advantage is manifested. ESPECIALLY Listening, speaking and Writing, MOST opened Scores.
6. What happens During a class?
We have in the Classroom, School, School Will choose Different scenarios, SUCH as Parks, Residential and Commercial Centers. Course content Will be Combined with Textbooks, Curricula Canada Council, as Well as Teachers Themselves Play. All courses by Tutsi Teacher, Chinese Teacher with only When needed.
7. If we have children going to school abroad, you CAN Consultation Services Provide free?
We Provide free Educational Consultation to Students of Maple Leaf English School Regarding studying abroad in English-speaking Canada as the United States and SUCH Countries. For More information on our consulting Services, Please do not hesitate to contact US .